You Can (Not) Be Serious You Can (Not) Be Serious

Why is it that good artists like this make shit like this? I get inside jokes between friends and it possibly being funny to a small group of people. But seriously. The only thing that kept me watching was the art. It was actually animated well, it just sucks that it has garbage for jokes.

Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

Thank you so much for doing something different for NewGrounds! It's refreshing to see something that isn't 'copying' Egoraptor, that actually has a decent plot and is pretty to look at. I feel that a lot of people would agree that this is a welcome addition to the portal and we hope to see more of your work!
Keep it up!

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

I understand where this is funny. However I don't think I'm the only one on NewGrounds that hates to see people who can actually animate very well do something as dumb as penis jokes. I enjoyed this don't get me wrong, I just think there is so much talent on NewGrounds but it is wasted on dick and ass jokes. OR there has to be some strange way of animating characters. Girlchan in Paradise for example is a very good parody that doesn't rely on the "low brow" humor and yet it is very entertaining and successful. Keep up the good work, Mate! :D

DuDuL responds: